Welcome to the Wiki
Welcome to the wiki. We’re a collaborative community website about SuperBetter that anyone, including you, can edit. Click the edit button at the top of any page to get started!
SuperBetter is a game that can help you improve your health, motivation, wellbeing, and ultimately your life! It was designed by Jane McGonigal, originally as a way to help herself recover from a serious concussion.
This wiki is intended as a resource for anyone using SuperBetter. It's not meant to replace existing resources (see below) but is a place for the SuperBetter community to document and store any useful information for us all to use in the future.
Where to Start
- To join the SuperBetter community, visit the SuperBetter website.
- For help, advice, and to connect with others playing SuperBetter, join the SuperBetter Facebook Group.
- To get support, or to give feedback, click the "Support" tab on the left of any page on the SuperBetter website.
- To browse and vote for ideas already submitted by the SuperBetter community, visit the SuperBetter Feedback site.
- To create a new page on this wiki, click the "contribute" button above.
- To join us on the wiki's chat, click the "join the chat" button on the right sidebar of any page.
Ideas for This Wiki
This wikis is shiny-new, and it's up to us to decide what to do with it. Here's some first ideas:
- Quests - A repository of ideas and suggestions for personal quests. These can be split in to separate pages if the list gets too long
- Power-ups and Bad Guys - similar repositories of ideas for everyone to share.
- Power Packs - It's not currently possible for game players to add their own power packs, but this would be a space for anyone who wants to create a themed collection of quests, power-ups and bad guys for others to use.
note: we need to be sure to have proper warning notices, to make sure people understand these are just ideas from fellow gamers
- Existing Power Packs Reference Guide - Right now it's not possible to view the details for all the existing quests/power-ups/bad guys. A list of all of them (preferably with a series of "click to view" tabs to avoid spoilers) would enable users to pick and choose items from various power packs, and have a reference if something glitches (i.e. power packs not loading subsequent quests)